Valerie is a licensed Estheticians who brings 21 years of experiences, education and passion for helping others achieve beautiful, healthy skin. She was licensed in California, then moved to Arizona where she had to retest. She carries both California and Arizona state licenses. She is always expanding her skills, constantly educating herself on the newest, most innovative treatments. She treats each and every client with regard for care and privacy. Her goal is to make you and your skin look the very best possible through a wide variety of personalized treatments and services. Valerie’s area of expertise is anti-aging treatments, addressing wrinkles, loss of elasticity and sun damage. She also has extensive training in acne treatments. She enjoys customizing products and therapies to address your particular needs.
Valerie enjoys educating clients so that they understand the benefits and the science behind each treatment or product. She wants clients to feel comfortable that they are making the right choice. She doesn’t believe in pushy sales tactics but rather in empowering clients with knowledge and developing personal trust which takes time and proven results.
Her philosophy is to start taking care of the skin early, with consistent treatment and really effective at-home care.
- California and Arizona State Board Licensed Aesthetician
- Certification in Microneedling (Collagen Induction Therapy)
- Certification in Microblading
- Certified Laser Technician
- CPR, First Aid Certified
- Certified Microdermabrasion Practitioner
- Certified in Dermaplaning
- Certification Chemical Peels
- Extensive training in product knowledge with Jan Marine, Dermalogica and PCA